- What has been the process in your country for determining institutional arrangements to manage the NDC implementation process and facilitate inter-ministerial coordination? How will existing arrangements be built upon or enhanced in the context of NDC implementation?
- Based on your national experiences, what advice would you have for other countries that are beginning the process of establishing institutional arrangements and coordination mechanisms?
- What challenges has your country come across in increasing NDC awareness at the national level, engaging key ministries (e.g., planning, finance, sectoral line ministries) and stakeholders (e.g., sub-national governments, private sector, national assemblies, etc.), and increasing ownership of the NDC process? What has worked well?
- What experiences does your country have in maintaining momentum following the Paris Agreement (i.e., keeping climate change high on the political agenda)?
- How has your country begun assessing institutional capacity needs and gaps in the context of NDC implementation (e.g., related to the role that sectoral line ministries will play in implementing NDCs)? What advice would you have for other countries for mainstreaming climate change into the decision-making processes of other ministries? What will be key to improving this capacity going forward?
Go back to Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and Implementation of the Paris Agreement