- ow has your country begun to develop an NDC implementation plan to translate NDC goals into concrete actions? What advice or lessons learned would you share with other countries in this process (e.g., related to undertaking technical analyses; prioritizing mitigation and adaptation actions; defining roles, timeframes, work plans, etc.)?
- What types of information does your country feel are necessary to include in an NDC implementation plan (e.g., specific prioritized actions, implications of actions, costs, support needs, timeframes, roles/responsibilities, etc.)?
- How, concretely, can NDC implementation plans be embedded in development plans or be used to articulate a new development trajectory? How is the process of developing an NDC implementation plan linking to and building on existing efforts (e.g., national adaptation plans, low-emission development strategies, sectoral development plans, etc.)?
- How does your country see the link between NDC implementation, development of a mid-century development strategy (as invited by the Paris Agreement), and achievement of the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? What advice would you offer policymakers in the process of developing NDC implementation plans given this context?
- What are the roles of key stakeholder groups (e.g., relevant ministries, private sector, national assemblies, etc.) in developing an NDC implementation plan and ensuring buy-in or support?
- What challenges and support needs are envisioned in your country in moving from planning into implementation of its NDC?
Go back to Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and Implementation of the Paris Agreement